Australia horse racing tips
Today we will talk about Australia Horse Racing Tips:- Australian horse racing presents a fascinating experience. Let’s catch up with the news first: –
- Bypassing the shorts: trainers, the likes of Les bridge, believe that Classique legend requires boosted fitness to maintain a lead in the upcoming horse races in Australia. However, the Everest winner won a barrier trial by a narrow margin. A repeat of the same could happen again.
- The Kosciuszko prospects: Wagga Wagga punters have something to smile about. For a third time in a row, the punters will have Australia’s greatest racing spectacle – The Kosciuszko. Initially, a single slot for punters brought joy- How about 600+ slots? Unimaginable!
- Barrier misfortunes: Before major races start rolling, some Australian horse racing draws could mean a forbidden run instead of a positive spin. What this means is that any good start for a 3-year-olds horse will lead to a Golden Pendant. Good runs, good races await Australian horseplayers.
- New horses make it to the stables: It took words of encouragement from trainer Joe Bride to see the jockeys see beyond the trials. Now the majority of them appear in the stables. As for punters, it’s time to start believing.
Below is a list of Australia horse racing tips
Sydneysider Jonker – Win
When a Brisbane based trainer, Tony Gollan, took over Jonker training, he did not know what to expect. However, it turned out to be a series of excellent wins. This is deemed to continue as Jonker has won twice in his first two-horse races. More profits with Sydneysider Jonker as a chase for Flemington win continues.
Tiger – Grade 1 start
In the Dulcify stakes, Tiger will likely take a big gun dodge. This reaffirms his contention for ‘Group 1’ to start to mark a Golden Rose. with a long-standing trainer, Micheal Freedman, a bet on this cannot disappoint.
The most tipped horses
- Artorius – Flemington, R2
- Ayrton – Flemington, R5
- Ingratiating – Flemington, R3
- Entriviere – Rosehill At Kembla